Here are some common questions about iNPQS Platform.
- Can we upload our own MS Words documents in our Project on the iNPQS Platform?
Uploading of own personal templates or documents are not possible for projects.
- Will other subscribers be able to see my company's Project contents?
No, Project contents are only visible to added team members only. Administrator will be able to change the access rights for each team member as well.
- Who will be the administrator of the Project created?
The project administrator is the user who created the project, he/ she will be able to add or remove team members from the project and also control their access rights to the created project.
- How many Project Typology Templates are there in the Platform?
Currently, iNPQS will provide 4 iCoreSpecs templates based on building typology for Residential, Infrastructure, Industrial & Commercial.
- Can we create our own standard template?
In the next version, there will be a new Tab called ‘My Template’, where users can create and save a standard template that belongs to their own setting.
- When there is corrigendum issued, will there be a revision note to the specification document?
Yes, there will be a date stamp and revision note to the specification document created on the platform.
- Are we able to export the specifications created on the platform?
Yes, users are able to export the specification documents created on iNPQS Platform. The exported format will be in PDF only, other formats are not supported.
- Is my documents created on iNPQS Platform secured?
- What are the quality process adopted in the development of iNPQS technical specifications?
Quality process for the development of iNPQS technical specs includes putting in place the following system :
1. Standardisation of the iNPQS technical specs for all disciplines
2. Each iNPQS Section is prepared and drafted by a Domain Expert in the specialised field.
3. The draft is reviewed by an independent Domain Reviewer.
4. These Sections are made available for the Specification Advisory Committee (SAC) which consists of members including GPEs like JTC, HDB and LTA, and institutions, namely SIA, IES, and ACES, and other professional/practitioners’ bodies like SCAL and SISV.
5. Linkage to Enterprise Singapore on the updates of relevant standards and codes.
6. All Sections are edited by an Editor on the format, and consistency in language and style.
7. All Sections are additionally subject to at least one round of review by the Domain Experts and Domain Reviewers before publication.
- Does iNPQS BIM plugin works on other BIM software?
Currently the iNPQS BIM Plugin only works on Revit 2017 to 2019, we will be looking to incorporate the plugin for other BIM software as well in the future.
- Are the GPEs’ (Government Procurement Entities) specifications on the INPQS platform?
Yes, iNPQS Platform currently contains the most updated GPE Specifications and circulars from HBD, JTC and LTA.
We are in the midst of discussion with more GPEs to put their specifications on the platform as well.
- As an advertiser and listee, I want to upload my products and brochures, is there any file size limitation?
All attachments (including jpeg, png, pdf etc) have a limit of 10mb per upload.
- Are we able to customize our own dashboard?
This function is not available at the moment, we will be looking into this feature in the next version.
- Are there User Guides available?
- I am facing issues installing the BIM plugin.
Please refer to the Support Module on our iNPQS Platform. If further assistance is required, kindly drop us an email at IT@inpqs.com or call us at 62665066.
- On which Revit version can the iNPQS plugin be used?
iNPQS plugin can only be used on Revit 2017 to 2019 currently. We are in the midst of upgrading our plugin to be used in Revit 2020 to 2021, estimated to be ready in October 2021.
Get in touch
If you need help, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you soon